Welcome to Madagascar!Zazamalala Forest and Botanical Garden
- Forest with ponds and western Malagasy Wildlife.
- Breeding kolonies of Egretts and Herons.
- The largest collection of Western Malagasy Succulents, Trees and Palms.
- Lodging in a villa with swimming pool or a cabin in the forest.
- Traditional Ceremonies, Parties, and Music with the local people.
- Excursions to Beaches, Zebu Market, Sea Fishing, Baobab Alley or Kirindy forest.
- Trips to Tsingy de Bemaraha, Belo sur Mer beach resort, Kirindy Mitea national park.
- Easy access (along Route National 35) between Antananarivo and Morondava.
- European management.
We have 45 years of experience in Madagascar and are happy to help you visiting this wonderful island!
We welcome you in our zazamalala Forest in western Madagascar. Staying at Zazamalala means experiencing rural Madagascar, the forest, the majestic Baobab trees, the hidden ponds with unique animals, birds and plants, visiting the beech, the markets, and after sunset dining with Malagasy delicacies, dancing around the camp fire on traditional Sakalava music. You will stay in a villa in the middle of a botanical garden full of palms and fragrant flowers. You can take a refreshing dive in the swimminhpool while watched by parrots and Gentle Lemurs. Zazamalala Forest is a step-stone for several unique reserves and national parks, e.g. the Unesco Heritage Tsingy de Bemaraha.
Select the reserves you want to visit and mail us (in English, French, German, Dutch or Malagasy) for suggestions to make this an unforgettable experience.