Welcome to Madagascar!
Etnotourism in rural Madagascar - Zazamalala Forest and Botanical Garden
- Forest and ponds with Wildlife, e.g. Verreaux Sifaka.
- Breeding colonies of Egretts and Herons, e.g. Sacred Ibis.
- A unique diversity of succulents, trees, bamboos and palms, e.g. huge Palmyra palms.
- Lodging in a villa with swimming pool or a cabin in the forest.
- Traditional food, ceremonies, parties, and music with the local people.
- Short trips to beaches, zebu Market, sea Fishing, Baobab Alley or Kirindy forest.
- Long trips to Tsingy de Bemaraha, Belo sur Mer beach resort, Kirindy Mitea national park.
- Easy access (along Route National 35) between Antananarivo and Morondava.
- European (Dutch) management.
We have 45 years of experience in Madagascar and are happy to help you visiting this wonderful island!